André Eriksson is the founder of Encore. Encore is a backend development engine built on the belief that escaping complexity unleashes a higher state of creativity.
Scaling DevTools is the podcast that investigates how DevTools go from zero to one. Created by Jack Bridger, founder of BitReach. BitReach helps DevTool companies reach more developers. In scaling DevTools, Jack explores how startups sell to developers, build tools and become successful.
What we cover
- An introduction to Encore's Go framework
- What drove André to create Encore and where he found his conviction from frustration
- Problems faced by experienced backend developers
- Obtaining your first customers who immediately get it
- Focusing on content to bring developers to you
- Sales at Encore - tailoring everything to what is important to customers
- Building technical trust - can you trust it will do what I want?
- Building business trust with open source
Where to hear from André
Where to hear from us