Brandon Gubitosa is a Senior Content Marketer at Plural. Plural is a software development company that is on a mission to help DevOps teams access and deploy open-source solutions that are recognised as top-tier.
Scaling DevTools is the podcast that investigates how DevTools go from zero to one. Created by Jack Bridger, founder of BitReach. BitReach helps DevTool companies reach more developers. In scaling DevTools, Jack explores how startups sell to developers, build tools and become successful.
What we cover
- An introduction to Plural and it’s growth
- Distributing content
- Why startups under distribute content
- Using metrics to help define if something should be pursued
- How to decide on a compelling piece of content
- Leveraging open source communities to drive growth
- Content agency Vs In-house
Where to hear from Brandon
Where to hear from us